- All Fundraisers must be approved by ASB
- Submit an ERF at least 2 weeks prior to marketing your fundraiser.
- Deposit all money with the Fundraiser Deposit form
- Any checks must be made out to EVHS Athletics/ your sport
- All donations must be deposited with the Donations Deposit Form
- This includes online donation drives - ALL fundraising of any kind must be approved by ASB and checks must be mailed directly to EVHS School Bank.
- All Purchases must be prior approved via an RPO
- Reimbursements must be prior approved and receipts signed and submitted asap
- Contracts for busses or other long term items must be approved BEFORE scheduling
- Acceptable Purchases Include:
- Awards for your team leaders
- Food and decoration for team banquets
- Uniforms or other clothing items that students have raised money to pay for
- Equipment for team usage
- Travel and/or hotel for tournaments
- Security Officer and/or Custodial reimbursement to EVHS Facilities account
- Unacceptable Purchases Include:
- Coaching bonus or payment to any staff member
- Gifts or Gift Cards for staff
- Non-Preapproved Items
- For more details and forms required for ASB Banking please see the School Bank webpages.
- All sports are clubs at EVHS and must follow all club rules and regulations.
- Read the Club Handbook and the Club Adviser Handbook to know the ruls
- Hold regular meetings and make sure all of your purchases, donations, expenses, etc. are approved by your team.
- Keep and maintain your club binder with ALL minutes, Invoices, Quotes, and copies of your receipts. (By law we must keep all records for at least 6 years)