|Yenter Yanowsky, Virginia||Activities Director & Social Studies Teacher|
Club/Student Facilities Usage
All Club/Student usage of facilities must be approved via the Activities Director. Please submit paperwork and questions directly to the Activities Office AT LEAST THREE WEEKS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
Steps for Student Use of EVHS Facilities
- Have your adviser check the Facilities and Athletics Calendars to see if your date is available.
- Fill out and submit an electronic ERF: Event Request Form - this form must include ALL details or it will be denied.
- Supervision Confirmation - Club Advisers must be present at all club events
- Technology and Facilities Needs
Notification of approval will be emailed to the club adviser via a Calendar Invitation. Advisers must accept the invitation in order for the event to proceed.
- Check the ERF Tracker to view that status of your ERF.
- There is no charge for student groups and clubs to use EVHS Facilities.
- Custodial, Security and AVT Technician charges will apply.