Click here to access our Leadership Course page
Students who participate in the leadership class:
- Become proficient at planning, organizing, executing, and evaluating a variety of student activities.
- Participate and take notes in class meetings.
- Establish and carry out goals and objectives for the student government body of the school.
- Respect the instructors, the elected officers, and all members of the class.
- Encourage harmony among the different ethnic groups of the school.
- Set an example for all students of Evergreen Valley High School.
- Use personal leadership skills to recruit and direct students outside of the leadership program.
- Assist in the execution of leadership projects and student activities.
- Develop leadership skills that will be used in the future.
If you are interested in joining Leadership contact the Activities Director
Committees are a pivotal part of our student government. They are what help us run smoothly. You will be placed in a committee based on your preference and the preferences of others. Below are committee descriptions.
This committee is in charge of the athletic gate and making shift sheets
This committee is responsible for recording all school events, news, updating YouTube, and managing event audio as well as technical assistance for the class.
Those in this committee are required to oversee the cleanup of all events, make shift sheets, and schedule regular cleanup for the SAC and quad (after lunch).
Dance and Events
Dance and events are responsible for planning and managing dances, making shift sheets, and planning school wide events.
This committee is responsible for all things having to do with clubs: Auditing, Monthly Meetings, Binder checks, Club finance, Training workshops, and Potential club meetings.\
Public Relations is responsible for overseeing News announcements, updating Facebook and YouTube, Advertising events, creating posters, and contacting media outlets.
This committee is responsible for the maintenance of the student store, inventory, providing shift sheets for cashiers, and advertising the school apparel.