Cougar Family, this is Mrs. Crichton, your librarian at Evergreen Valley High School! I wish I could be with you every day, but for now, you can see me on Mondays and Tuesdays at break and lunch.
Mondays and Tuesdays: break and lunch only (until early April)--come visit!
Find me on Good Reads: Mrs. Crichton
- You will need your ID card to check out books
- You will need your district-issued ECARMS account to log-in to the library's computers.
- Printing is available for 10 cents per page (10 page maximum).
- Overdue materials will be charged a late fine (maximum of $5 per late item)
- Lost materials will be billed to you at the replacement cost (varies by item)