Search Our Catalog
Let the School Board Know EV Needs its Library!
The EVHS Library is currently open two days a week, Monday and Tuesday. Our students deserve better! All students deserve a full-time school library program and a full-time teacher librarian at each high school. Our high schools have been without a full-time librarian since 2007.
Please contact the members of the ESUHSD School Board and let them know that libraries and librarians are important to your students' academic success!
- Van Le (Board President) email@example.com
- Lan Nguyen (Board Vice President) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Biehl (Board Clerk) email@example.com
- Manuel Herrera firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pattie Cortese email@example.com
Thank you for supporting the ESUHSD Libraries!
Library Hours and Policies
Hi Cougars, this is Mrs. Crichton, your librarian at Evergreen Valley High School! I wish I could be with you every day, but for now, you can see me most Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Students will need their ID cards to check out books.
- Students will need their district-issued ARMS account to log-in to the library's computers.
- Printing is available for 10 cents per page (10 page maximum).
- Overdue materials will be charged a late fine (maximum of $5 per late item)
Suggest Books for the Library
Other Online Tools
San Jose Public Library System: http://www.sjpl.org
Santa Clara Country Library System: http://www.sccl.org/
New York Public Library: http://www.nypl.org/
Library of Congress: http://www.loc.gov/#
MLA and Writing Help:
EasyBib Works Cited: http://www.easybib.com
Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/1/
Modern Language Association: https://www.mla.org/
Oxford Dictionary: http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/
Other Online Tools: