1. Use computers for educational purposes only!
2. During peak usage times, please limit your computer use to 5 minutes.
3. Do not move any computer or its peripheral parts.
4. Do not change any computer settings.
5. No loud talking.
6. No eating, drinking, or chewing gum.
7. Please clean up after yourself.
8. Return all chairs to their original places.
9. All electronic devices are prohibited.
Students violating any of the above rules will be asked to leave the library. Serious or repeated violations will be referred to the advisors for disciplinary action.