The Evergreen Valley High School Athletic Booster Club (ABC) is an organization of parents and community members whose purpose is to provide support and enhance the quality of life of the athletic program at EVHS. We encourage and invite you to join us at our monthly meetings held on the second Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm in Room D104. Or you can show your support by becoming a member of ABC.
Memberships are as follows:
- Alumni/Team Parent Liaison/Coach/Teachers/Staff only need to pay $10.00
- BasicMembership for 2 adults is $25.00
- SilverMembership for 2 adults and admission to one sport is $50.00
- GoldMembership for 2 adults and admission to two sports is $100.00
- PlatinumMembership for 2 adults and admission to all sports is $150.00
A portion of your membership fee will go directly to the team(s) of your choice.
Make checks payable to: EVHS ABC. Click here to obtain a membership form. You can drop off at the front office or mail to: EVHS ABC at 3300 Quimby Rd., SJ, Ca 95148.
The Booster Club sponsors these major fundraisers:
- The Holiday Craft Faire: A holiday boutique with a variety of specialty items. Held on Veteran's Day Weekend. This year's information has yet to be released. Please contact the Athletic Booster Club directly with questions regarding this event.
- The Crab Feed: A night of food, fun, and dancing! Held in March. Date: TBA. At the Villages Club House from 5:30-10:45pm. Cost: $50.00 a ticket. For information you may contact Annie Kretowicz-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-569-7339.
The Booster Club is participating in the "SHARES Card Program." Please support our athletics by picking up a card at the reception desk at the front office and using it at any Lucky, Save Mart, and Foodmaxx supermarkets. A percentage of your purchase will go to our program. For more information please contact one of the board members.
The EVHS Athletic Booster Club would appreciate your participation in becoming a member. Also, if you wish to be more involved, we invite you to volunteer. Please contact us if you are interested in joining.
|Cynthia Palacios||Vice- Presidentemail@example.com|
11th Annual Athletic Awards Night
To the Parents/Guardians of Athletic Award Recipients:
The Evergreen Valley Athletic Booster Club together with Andrew Wolverton and Leo Olmscheid, Athletic Directors, cordially invite you to our 11th Annual Athletic Awards Night recognizing our top student athletes. Your child will be honored together with all the athletes who were honored at their individual sports banquets.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP to Karen Teuthorn, Athletic Booster Club outgoing treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We congratulate you and your athlete(s) for their accomplishments and look forward to seeing you at our 11th Annual Athletic Awards Night.
This event is semi-formal attire