All forms relating to the Dodgeball Tournament are located on the left column of this webpage under Dodgeball Tournament
The Evergreen Valley High School Athletic Booster Club (ABC) is an organization of parents and community members whose purpose is to provide support and enhance the quality of life of the athletic program at EVHS. We encourage and invite you to join us at our monthly meetings held on the second Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm in Room D104. Or you can show your support by becoming a member of ABC.
Memberships are as follows:
- Alumni/Team Parent Liaison/Coach/Teachers/Staff only need to pay $10.00
- GoldMembership for 2 adults and admission to one sport is $30.00
- PlatinumMembership for 2 adults and admission to all sports is $60.00
A portion of your membership fee ( 90%) will go directly to the team(s) of your choice.
Make checks payable to: EVHS ABC. Click here to obtain a membership form. You can drop off at the front office or mail to: EVHS ABC at 3300 Quimby Rd., SJ, Ca 95148.
The Booster Club sponsors these major fundraisers:
- First Annual Dodgeball Tournament coming this December- of 2013.
- The Crab Feed: A night of food, fun, and dancing! Held in March. Date: TBA. At the Villages Club House from 5:30-10:45pm. Cost: $50.00 a ticket. For information you may contact Annie Kretowicz-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-569-7339.
The Booster Club is participating in the "SHARES Card Program." Please support our athletics by picking up a card at the reception desk at the front office and using it at any Lucky, Save Mart, and Foodmaxx supermarkets. A percentage of your purchase will go to our program. For more information please contact one of the board members.
The EVHS Athletic Booster Club would appreciate your participation in becoming a member. Also, if you wish to be more involved, we invite you to volunteer. Please contact us if you are interested in joining.
|Cynthia Palacios||Vice- Presidentemail@example.com|