Coach JOE TE
Summer League 2013
Official practice began Monday, June 10th!
Anyone interested in playing should contact Coach Te for details. Don't miss out!
Varsity Summer League Schedule
2013 Summer League
(All Games Played At EVHS)
Monday / Wednesday Thursday/Friday
1. Overfelt (O ) 9. James Lick (JL)
2. Harker (H) I 10. St. Thomas More (ST)
3. American (A) 11. Live Oak (LO)
4. Lincoln (L) 12. Mt. Pleasant (MP)
5. Yerba Buena (YB) I 13. Sobrato (S)
6. Scotts Valley (SV) 14. Silver Creek (SC)
7. Evergreen Valley (EV) I 15. Redwood Christian (RC)
8. Piedmont Hills (PH) I 16. Independence (I)
June 10 (Mon) June 12 (Wed) June 13 (Thurs) June 14 (Fri)
5:00p 50 H vs. O 32 H vs. YB JL vs. ST ST vs. S
6:00p 35 L vs. EV 38 A vs. L I vs. LO RC vs. JL
7:00p 27 A vs. PH 49 O vs. EV MP vs. RC LO vs. MP
8:00p (OT) 47SV vs. YB 54 SV vs. PH S vs. SC SC vs. I
June 17 (Mon) June 19 (Wed) June 20 (Thurs) June 21 (Fri)
5:00p YB vs. A L vs. PH SC vs. ST I vs. MP
6:00p L vs. O EV vs. YB RC vs. I RC vs. S
7:00p EV vs. PH H vs. A MP vs. JL ST vs. LO
8:00p H vs. SV SV vs. O S vs. LO SC vs. JL
June 24 (Mon) June 26 (Wed) June 27 (Thurs) June 28 (Fri)
5:00p YB vs. PH EV vs. H LO vs. JL MP vs. S
6:00p A vs. O L vs. YB MP vs. ST LO vs. SC
7:00p L vs. H O vs. PH S vs. I ST vs. RC
8:00p EV vs. SV SV vs. A SC vs. RC JL vs. I
July 1 (Mon) July 3 (Wed) July 5 (Fri) July 8 (Mon)
5:00p O vs. YB A vs. PH LO vs. RC I vs. LO
6:00p PH vs. H EV vs. O ST vs. I JL vs. ST
7:00p A vs. EV H vs. L JL vs. S RC vs. SC
8:00p L vs. SV YB vs. SV SC vs. MP S vs. MP
July 10 (Wed) July 11 (Thurs)
5:00p Game 1 #1 Mon -#4 Tues WG 3 vs. WG 4
6:00p Game 2 #2 Tues - #3 Mon WG 1 vs. WG 2
7:00p Game 3 #1 Tues - #4 Mon FINALS @ 7:15p
8:00p Game 4 #2 Mon- #3 Tues
1. 10-minute running clock with 35-sec shot clock. Stop clock at 2:00 in the 4th. Clock runs
at 15 points or more. Two minutes in the 4th is regular game under 15 points.
2. Two time outs per half. Does not carry over.
3. Shooting fouls are: give one point, shoot one free-throw. 3-pt shooting fouls: give 2 pts,
shoot one free-throw.
4. Overtime is two minutes running clock, stops at one minute.
5. Second team is away and will wear dark colors.
6. No food or drinks in the gym.
1. Foul language will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ban anyone from watching
our games. Control your crowd.
2. Coaches/players/spectators ejected from a game will sit out the next game. Two ejections
will miss the rest of the summer games.
3. Absolutely no hanging on the rims at any time! Participants and fans deserve a positive environment. However, much of the responsibility for a rewarding championship experience starts with the adults, coaches, players, parents, and spectators who are role models for our young men and women. We ask your support in creating this positive competitive environment.