GOOD MORNING COUGARS!!
Today is MONDAY, MARCH 12th, 2012, and today’s Spirit Day is REPRESENT YOUR CLASS THEME DAY!
· FRESHMEN, buy your MATINEE tickets today in the quad for $8; you can buy 2 tickets if you have ASB and one if you do not. If there are any Matinee tickets left over when sales are done, they will be sold at the door for $10. There will be an auction this FRIDAY during lunch for the last 5 Battle tickets! SOPHOMORES, your Matinee tickets are on sale tomorrow! If you have any questions, refer to your loopmail sent by the School Webmaster!
· Congratulations to the evhs cheer team on placing FIRST this weekend at the Aloha Championship competing against 6 other schools! Way to demonstrate your pride and spirit for the EV community! This is the second time they have competed in a competition and also the second time taking FIRST PLACE! Great job ladies, keep it up !'
· If you don’t want to wait in a ridiculously long line at Food Fest this Saturday, buy your food tickets ahead of time on Friday, in the quad! Each ticket is one dollar. Food Fest will be on Saturday between the Matinee and Battle performance, from 3 to 5. Support your clubs, go get some grub!
· Attention JUNIOR CLASS OF 2013, join us UNDER THE LIGHTS on Saturday, April 7th at “Sous les Lumière,” junior prom! Tickets will be on sale until March 30th, $45 for singles, $80 for couples. Buy them before prices rise on April 2nd! It’s bound to be a memorable night. Contact your junior class officers for more information!
· If you have signed up for the Austrian Exchange trip this summer and/or are still interested in doing so the final payment due date is April 2nd. Please see Ms. Y if you are still interested in joining us on this trip!
· Coooougars! Battle is this Saturday, which means that this whole week is spirit week! Tomorrow’s spirit day is Kindergartner OR Senior Citizen day! Dress like you did in the 90’s or dress like you literally ARE in your 90’s!
And the fact of the day is: People on average; take 15 minutes to return to serious mental tasks after updating their Facebook status or sending Tweet.
And now please remain silent and seated for the Pledge of Allegiance:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
And these have been your morning announcements forMONDAY, March 12TH, 2012 with _____